Overnight French toast I
• 12 slices day-old bread, cubed
• 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, diced
• 1 cup blueberries, rinsed and drained
• 12 eggs
• 1/3 cup maple syrup
• 2 cups milk
1. Place half of the bread cubes into a lightly greased 9x13 inch baking pan. Scatter cream cheese over bread; sprinkle with blueberries. Place remaining bread cubes over the blueberries.
2. In a large bowl, beat together eggs, maple syrup and milk. Pour egg mixture over bread cubes. Cover pan with aluminum foil and refrigerate overnight.
3. The next morning, preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
4. Bake, covered, for 25 minutes. Uncover and bake an additional 15 to 20 minutes, or until puffed and golden brown. Serve warm.